Some Amazing Facts About Hanuman JI

I have been a firm Hanuman devotee since my childhood. Though not a strong one going to temple every week or every occasion, heart-to-heart always felt connected with the powerful God of my Hindu faith. Lord Hanuman has been my model and path-bearer since the time I could remember gaining consciousness and growing-up in Patna. However, I was much late in picking-up "Hanuman Chalisa" by-heart. Even today, after so many years and perhaps with uncounted chantings, according to my mom, I still miss a few words, which are a shame for a religious devout like me. But then, that is me, and I am sure my Lord Hanuman will pardon me for that.
Hanumana Ji Images

Hanuman Ji was the son of the  Kesari and Anjana, who was formerly a gorgeous female spirit. Details vary: Vayu, Lord of the Winds called Pawan, is also said to be Hanuman’s father; some report that Hanuman is an embodiment of Shiva, who granted the couple’s wish for a child. A popular story about Hanuman is the one in which, as a kid, he mistakes the sun for a yellow mango and tries to take a bite out of it!
Hanumna JI Wallpaper

But possibly the most famous is the story of how he jumps across the ocean to save Sita, Rama’s wife, after Ravana captures her. Remarkably, Hanuman has the power to change his shape to become very large or very small. During his battle with Ravana, Ravana's soldier set Hanuman’s tail on fire; but the intelligent Hanuman enlarges his tail and uses it to burn down part of the enemy’s town. Hanuman Ji is known for his strength, loyalty, and ability, among other attributes. 
If you also the big believer of Hanuman like me then we are having some of the best Hanuman Ji Images that you can share with your friends and family on the various social media platform.
Hanuman Ji Images In HD

Comments

  1. If you're trying to lose weight then you absolutely need to jump on this brand new custom keto plan.

    To design this keto diet, licensed nutritionists, personal trainers, and top chefs have joined together to develop keto meal plans that are efficient, convenient, cost-efficient, and satisfying.

    Since their launch in 2019, 1000's of clients have already completely transformed their body and health with the benefits a good keto plan can give.

    Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-certified ones given by the keto plan.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog